Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 17 October 2016

FMS258 - Christmas Magic

Thank you for joining me for yet another
fun cardmaking challenge....

This one is for


Here is the layout for the challenge:


As soon as I saw this I instantly thought of a Christmas card using a lovely
satin ribbon, so then all I had to do was decide on what colours and stamp set 
I would use.  

This is the finished product:


I enjoy making Christmas cards that are a little bit unusual, as you will see
from other blog posts I have done for challenges in recent days.

Be sure to click on the other links on the challenge page...I'm sure you will find
plenty of other wonderful ideas.

I hope you like my card ideas and please feel free to ask if you have any questions.


Happy Creating

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment