Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 1 October 2016

Let's Celebrate World Card Making Day with a Blog Hop!!!







Happy World Card Making Day!!!!

What a great way to celebrate such a wonderful hobby.
I sure hope you are getting the chance to share the day with some wonderful friends.
*Insert Sad Face Here*....I unfortunately have to work for most of the day
but I am definitely hoping to sneak a couple of hours in the afternoon.

Today I have made a Celebration card to share with you..
As soon as I thought of World Cardmaking Day I thought of fun times 
celebrating with friends....making cards and perhaps sharing a glass of bubbly and
a few laughs.

I hope you like my card....it was made using just 2 colours but I like the 
way it packs a punch....It reminds me of bubbles and bling.
Let me know what you think.


OMG I am so in love with the copper foil and embossing powder.....if you don't have
any be sure to add it to your wishlist.

Now.....please be sure to click on all the links listed below.....trust me you won't
be sorry there are going to be some truly inspirational cards to see.
If you happen to get lost just click on my name and find your way from there.

I have listed all the goodies I used below so you can click on an item and go 
straight to my online store.

Now go and have some fun and check out at the wonders of cardmaking...
then go and be inpired and make something for a friend perhaps.

Once again......Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!!

Vicki xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment