Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 13 November 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special Guest Amy Koenders


Hi and once again welcome to another fun and exciting blog hop.
For this hop we are CASEing one of Amy's wonderful creations and as 
always I had a hard time deciding on just one project to CASE.

As with all blog hops....be sure to check out all the other talented Crazy
Crafters on the list....as well as Amy to see what marvels they came up with.

If you get lost simply click on my name again and find your way from there.

Being that Christmas is only about 6 weeks away I figured I would CASE one of
Amy's beautiful Christmas creations using the Merry Medley Background Stamp.

Here is what Amy created.


I love the contrast of the black, white and red together....I however decided to change it up
a little and use some not so traditional colours.....Let me know what you think.


I have gone with Pacific Point, Shimmery White, Vellum and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
I must say I am rather pleased with the outcome.....and I hope you enjoy it too.....This one 
might have to go into my upcoming Card Buffet I think.

Once again Thank You so much for stopping by and checking out all the wonderful
creations.....don't be scared to leave a comment below...it's always nice to hear from viewers.

Until next time.....Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment