Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 11 November 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights.....


Hello Everyone......wow what a crazy time it is.

Last weekend.....in case you hadn't already heard was the Onstage Live 2016
event for Stampin' Up!®.....and what a weekend it was......and then this week 
is the final week for my daughter Carla at school....EVER!!!!  Yay no more school runs.

I couldn't think of a better way to back into things than by jumping on board for the
Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights!!!
This is where you can vote for my card if you like it...

I haven't participated for a while and decided....Why Not??

I made this quick, cute card with the Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set and Dies.
It's for a friend who is helping Carla get all beautified for her formal next 
week....and I know she just adores cupcakes!!  But hey.....Don't we all??

Here is what I created....


I sure hope you like my Sweet little card.....and if you don't be sure to vote for me.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog and creation.
I have listed all the goodies below...

Sweet Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment