Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2016

CTC#015 - It's the last Christmas Card I promise.....

Happy Tuesday.....Wow it would appear I have been a bit of a clever
little duck.....Last week I entered the Case this Card Challenge
hosted by Jessie Holton....and it would appear
that I won the challenge....Yay Me!!

So this of course inspired me to have another go and try out
this week's challenge.....Christmas

I did decide to cheat a little and recycle one of the many beautiful cards I
made for my recent Christmas Card Buffet.


This card proved to be one of the more popular cards of the my buffets, that's why
I figured I would show it off here for you today.

I love the face that something so simple can still be beautiful and effective.
It's that whole less is more thing.

If you are thinking you would like to join in don't be scared.....and you don't necessarily have
to have a blog.....you can load a link to Pinterest if you have it.
Just click on the link above for more details.


Happy Stampin'......only 5 more sleeps!!!

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment