Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2016

OMG!!!! Where has the year gone??

Hi Everyone.....sorry I have been so quiet
Life just always seem to get so crazy this time of year!

Anyway I am trying to keep things in check and one of my first 
tasks is to check that everyone has a copy of the NEW Occasions Catalogue.
If you don't you had better get hopping......It starts on the 4th of January 2017.

Be sure to send me your details....and don't forget.....It's FREE!!!


As always Stampin' Up!® are having their annual 
SALE-A-BRATION!!!!

It is such a great time of year for us......and you. Here's how it works,
for every $90 in product you spend.....you will get to choose either
a stamp set or pack paper or heaps of other cool goodies 
for FREE!!!!!    Yes I said FREE!!!!

This Promotion will run until the end of March but you may need to get in
quick as things can often run out.

It is also an amazing time to join Stampin' Up!®
For $169....you will get $235 worth of product and the best part is
YOU get to choose it......and NO you don't have to have a certain 
amount of parties or anything like that.......For more information
be sure to email me and I can answer all your questions.


Keep an eye out for more specials and deals that will be coming up over the 
next few months.  I will be run giveaways of my own just to make things a little more fun.

Stay Tuned!!!

Anyway....Keep Smiling and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment