Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 6 January 2017

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights - Mediterranean Moments....



Happy Friday Everyone....Wow this week has gone fast.

Once again I am partictipating in the Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights...
This of course means I need your help again......Can you please vote for my card??

I have used this card in a blog before......it was for another challenge....so don't
think you are going mad.....Yes you have seen it before......But this time I need 
you to vote on it for me......



I decided to go with this card again as it is one of my personal favourites....and it has been
getting alot of attention over on Pinterest and on my Instagram accounts.

I knew I wanted to make a card like this as soon as I laid eyes on it.

Anyway, Thank you so much for stopping by and Please don't forget to click on the
link above to vote for my card......

Happy Stampin'......Hope you have a great weekend....

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment