Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 13 February 2017

Bright and Cheerful for a Friend - GDP#73 - Colour Challenge

Hello......I am so excited to say Yay!!  I finally found some time
yesterday to hide from the 45C heat yesterday so I decided to join in on some
challenges....It feels like it's been far too long.

Today's challenge is a Colour Challenge from the gang at 

Here are the colours we had to use......

So of course as soon as I saw these gorgeous colours I decided it had to be
bright and fresh....and I had soooo much fun.

Here it is:


I decided to pull a couple of stamps sets from the Annual Catalogue as it
quite often gets forgotten when you have an amazing Occasions Catalogue to
look at....and then of course there is all the wonderful freebies in the

If you are wanting to purchase any of these amazing products just simply click on the 
picture below and that will take you straight to my online store......24/7.

Thank you so much for stopping by.....I hope you enjoy this card as much
as I enjoyed making it.  

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment