Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Inside the Lines DSP - not just for cardmaking

It gives me great pleasure to share one of my latest creations...
It's something I have been working on for a couple of weeks and I
am so happy it is finally finished and hanging on my studio wall.


I used the Inside the Lines DSP from Stampin' Up!® and the Stampin' Write Markers...

In each pack of the DSP you get 3 sheets of 4 different pictures.....so to make this
picture I coloured in the whole piece and then selected bits of pieces such as the fern, the leaves
on the vines and mushrooms and the big leaves on the right.....I coloured them
on a separate piece and then fussy cut out and mounted them onto the base picture with
dimensionals.  When it came to colouring the sky I decided to use some Soft Sky ink and
an Aqua Painter....I love the effect it created.

The dragonfly has also been coated with some Wink of Stella just to make it sparkle.



As challenging and time consuming as this piece was I really enjoyed creating it.
If you are thinking you would like to have a go at creating something similar all you need to
do is put in an order for $90 worth of product and you can then receive this paper 
for FREE!!!   

Just click on the Shop Now Button on the left and start shopping away.
If you have any dramas be sure to contact me and I will help you out as much
as I can.

I will list everything I used below and you can click on the pictures and go to 
my online store as well.

I hope you like my picture as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Colouring!!

 Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment