Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - Get Well Soon




Well it's Wednesday so I figured I might as well throw a blog together
for the one and only Kylie's International Blog Highlights!!!

This month the theme is Get Well Soon.....I wanted to do something
bright and cheery but not use the words Get Well Soon......challenge accepted.

Here is what I managed to come up with:


I love the bright and happy that comes with this card....it's definitely one that
would cheer someone up....Don't you think??

So.....like the normal Friday Highlights that I enter, you can also vote for everyone's 
creations and I hope that you will vote for mine.


You will get to see some awesome work for all over the world so make sure you 
check them out.

Thanks as always for stopping by.....Keep on Stampin'

Vicki xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment