Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Aim For Alaska Group Blog Hop - Theme: Alaska



OMG!!!  How exciting is this??
Today I am hopping along in a Blog Hop with some
truly amazing people.....

As a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator I am fortunate to be a part of an 
incredible company that offers its demonstrators the opportunity to earn 
incentive trips each and every year.  Next year the trip is for an Alaskan Cruise...
on Facebook there is a support group where everyone shares their business ideas,
tips, creations and ideas....all in the hope that as many of us as possible 
can achieve our dreams.  How amazing would Alaska be in the Spring??

As a group it was decided to have a blog hop and share our creations with everyone.
The theme of course........ALASKA.

My card is more an inspiration piece rather than a card I would send to anybody, it's 
something I plan to have sitting in my office so whenever I need some
motivation I just simply look at it and that will keep me going.

Here it is.....



So when I think of Alaska I think of cold frosty water, crisp clear skies
and lots of trees.  I even cheated a little and cut a picture of a cruise boat from an 
Alaskan travel brochure that I picked up from the travel agents.

I hope you don't think my idea is too crazy.....I just know that if I manage
to earn enough points to go to Alaskan I will certainly be cheering Hooray and 
I will definitely be Celebrating.

Thanks so much for stopping by....don't forget to check out all the other
beautiful creations in the blog hop today.....there sure are some very 
talented people here.  Be sure to leave a comment on the pages that you 
like....It's always a lovely surprise to hear from people.

Happy Stampin.....and Keep Smiling

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment