Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 5 March 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Janneke De Jong


Happy Sunday!!!  Once again it's blog hop time....
This time we are hopping with the wonderful Janneke De Jong.

I had such a great time looking through all of her wonderful creations.....
she sure is a very talented lady.  I decided to go with something that used some of
the older and sometimes forgotten products...and it was a bit of punch art fun too.

Here is Janneke's Card that I decided to CASE - 


I absolutely LOVE the Owl Builder Punch....it has so many uses.

Anyway, here is what I managed to come up with.  I certainly hope you like it.


I thought this might be good to send to a friend just to say Hi!!
I used both the Tree Builder Punch and the Owl Builder Punch as well as the little
cloud dies from the Up and Away Set.

Now like any blog hop there is a list of names below.....click your way through
the list to see some amazing creations.   If you get lost simply click on my name and 
you should be able to work your way back through the list until you work 
out where you are.

Thank you so much for stopping by.....
Have a great day and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


Product List
Hearts Border Punch
Hearts Border Punch
[133784]
$28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment