Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 27 March 2017

Oh So Succulent!!! - Oh What A Set!!! Get Yours Now!!!!

Well Hello Again.....Thought I might whip up a quick blogpost to
share a little something I managed to make today.

As soon as I saw the "Oh So Succulent" Stamp and Die Set in the 
Occasions catalogue.....I just knew I had to get it.  I have always loved and
adored Cacti and Succulents.  Not only are the stamps just adorable but 
the dies are just amazing....I have had so much fun playing with all the 
colour combinations that come with succulents.


As you can see you get plenty to play with in this great set....and as always
you will get 10% off if you purchase it as a set.  Click Here to Purchase 
Be sure to check out all the wonderful items in the Succulent Suite....hint hint
the Designer Series Paper is just gorgeous!!!

Anyway.....Here is what I created today......and trust me I had sooooo
much fun.....nothing better than getting inky!!!  #letsgetinky

At the moment I am also a little addicted to making Desk Caddys and 
things for your desk or table.  I had so much fun making this little set...its
even sitting in its own little tray.

Here are some samples from Stampin' Up!®


So....as you can see there is lots and lots of options for this great little set.
Just click on the link above and it will take you straight to the item in my online
store......before you know it you will be making some beautiful creations just like these.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you like what you see.....
be sure to let me know below and leave me a comment.

Happy Stampin'......Chat to ya soon!!

Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment