Search This Blog

Monday, 29 May 2017

Crazy Crafters - Annual Catalogue Pre-Order Blog Hop


Well.......Hello and welcome to yet another wonderful and exciting Crazy Crafters
Blog Hop......this one is super exciting as we get to share some of the beautiful and 
exciting new goodies that are coming in the New Catalogue.

As you probably already know by now.....As Demonstrators we are allowed to order
products before the release date of the catalogue.....this way we can share some of the
excitement with you.....so we thought what better way than to have a blog hop.

One of the wonderful stamp sets I bought during the Pre-Order was one of the 
hostess sets called Tranquil Tulips......and here are just two creations
I have come up with so far.



Now with every new Annual Catalogue there is a new release of InColours....
this year our new colours are - LemonLime Twist, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Berry Burst
and Tranquil Tide.....and I have used most of these beautiful new colours on both of
these cards.....both cardstock and ink.


I hope you like my creations today.....It certainly was a pleasure sharing them with you.
Be sure to keep an eye on my blog and FaceBook page in the coming days as I plan on sharing
a few more projects before the 1st of June.

Be sure to check out all the other great blogs in the hop as I am sure you will see alot
of great creations which will hopefully keep you inspired to create and join in the 
fun and excitement of the New Annual Catalogue.

Thanks again for stopping by!!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Post a Comment