Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 7 May 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop....with Special Guest Lea Denton






Well Hello Hello......Time to get back into the wonderful world
of blogging and I can't think of a better way than to join in the fun and 
excitement of a Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop!!!

For this Hop we are joined by the incredibly talented and fun Lea Denton 
from the UK.  I was so excited when I found out we were hopping with Lea as I 
have been a HUGE fan for quite some time.  For those of you who you don't know
Lea has a wonderful YouTube channel with some truly fun tutorials......

So as always when we hop with a special guest we have to CASE one of their
wonderful projects and then share it here with you.  I knew exactly what I wanted 
to share and now I can't stop making these.

This was my inspiration for my project.....



After watching the video for this awesome little desk caddy I sat there thinking I could
make this even better.....so after a bit of fiddling and measuring and glueing etc....I
managed to come up with this.



So as you can see I have added an extra set of drawers on top....these are great for hiding
paperclips and staples and all those other little things that need a safe place to be.

I sure hope you enjoyed my blog and please be sure to leave a comment below as
I would love to hear from you.  Don't forget check out all the other blogs on the
list as I am sure you will see some truly amazing projects from all the other
talented Crazy Crafters and of course Lea.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment