Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Kylie's International Highlights - Masculine Theme


Hello and Welcome back to my blog today.....It's always so nice to see you here!!
Today I am taking part in yet another one of Kylie's International Highlights.
So this of course means I will be needing your votes for my card.....If of course you 
like it.

Here is the link you need to click so that you can Vote for your favourite creations....



The theme for this month is Masculine....one of my favourite cards to make.
I decided I want to try out one of my new DSP stacks that is coming in the new
catalogue....and it is called  Wood Textures DSP stack.  It's perfect for this
sort of card.....there are all sorts of wood textures to work with as the name suggests.

So here is what I came up with....As I decided to use a wood looking paper, I just
had to go with the Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set.....of course!!!




I certainly hope you like my creation and choose to vote for me....that would be awesome!!
Don't forget to check out all the other lovely creations on the page and vote for
some of them as well.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment and Say Hi!!!
It's always nice to hear from people.

Happy Stampin' and Keep Smiling!!

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment