Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 15 May 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Retiring Products


"Welcome to the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop!!!
These blogs will be running fortnightly so to be sure to keep an eye out for them.

 You are currently visiting Vicki from Australia.

 I hope you enjoy my project showcasing Retiring Products from the
16/17 Annual Catalogue and of course the Occasions Catalogue.

Although we are often sad to see items leaving it is always nice to see what wonderful
and exciting new products are on the way.  I have had a few sad moments but when I saw
the gorgeous new things coming I managed to get over it.

For this Blog Hop I decided to showcase the gorgeous and one of my personal favourites...
Pop of Pink DSP....and what better way than with a cute little handbag and notecards.
These always make a great gift idea.





I have always loved the contrast and POP of colours that this DSP brings.....so as sad as I 
will be to see it going I am super excited to have a play with the new DSP packs
 that are coming our way on the 1st June 2017.



I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you and brightened your day.
 You are currently visiting Vicki Hunter....Please see the list below and hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. 

You don't want to miss any!   Thanks again for stopping by.

Keep smiling and Happy Stampin'!!



Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment