Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 18 June 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Jeanette Egemann


Yay!!!  It's bloghop time again and this time we are blogging with
the wonderful Jeanette Egemann from Germany.  Yes....Stampin' Up!® is
in Europe as well.

As per normal the goal of this hop is to CASE(Copy And Selectively Edit)
one of our guests projects.  Jeanette has some lovely projects to copy
so it was fun trying to choose one to CASE.

Here is Jeanette's Project:


I absolutely love this Lift Me Up Stamp Set and I think that is what made me
finally decide on this card.

Here is my version of this lovely card:


I chose these colours so that the card would be a little more versatile....hence
good for either a Male or Female or even for a child.

As for every blog hop....don't forget to check out all the other wonderful
creations that have been made by my talented team mates and if you get
lost just look for my name on the team list and work your way from there.

Thank you so much for hopping with us today.

Have a great week and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment