Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 1 June 2017

Goodbyes can be so hard sometimes.....80th Birthday Card with a difference

Hello Everyone!!!!
Welcome to the start of the New 2017/18 Annual Catalogue.


If you don't have yours yet you need to contact me so I can get one
to you ASAP.....there is far too many nice things in it to not have one.

In the meantime I have been busy making special orders for customers
and one of my favorites this week was a mix of both old and the new.
As with every new catalogue we have to say goodbye to some of our
favorites to make new for the beautiful new things.

My customer asked for something for her Mother who is celebrating her 80th
birthday....so naturally it had to be something special and let's face it, you can't
beat an exploding box card.


For the outer decorations I decided to go with the New and Beautiful Delightful
Daisy Designer Series Paper that matches perfectly with the
 New Incolours....Fresh Fig and Powder Pink.
.  For the basket inside I used the New Wood Crate Die.
I went with the Botanical Builder Dies which are now retired....however the "80" is from 
Large Numbers Dies.

Either way I am super proud of what I managed to put together and hopefully my customer's
mother will feel the same.

Thanks for stopping by....I hope you enjoyed checking out my handy work.
Be sure to take a look at my other blog posts and let me know what you think.

Don't forget to contact me if you haven't yet got a copy of the Annual Catalogue and
I will get one to you.

Happy Stampin' 

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment