Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Kylie's International Highlights-Theme - Baby


Hello and Welcome to another wonderful International Blog Highlights!

As always this is one of those blogs where you can vote for your favorite
projects....I sure hope you like my project and give them a vote.

The theme for this month was Baby....and I had so much fun with this 
theme that I couldn't decide on just one card so I went with two......one for a Boy
and one for a Girl.

I chose the Baby Bear Stamp Set for this month's creations.  Even though I 
have owned this set for quite some time I had still not managed to make anything
with it, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity.

Here are my creations:


I had a ball with this stamp set and I will certainly be making an effort to play with it
more often.

Now if you like this card please be sure to go here:

Vote For Me Here!!! - all you have to do is click on the heart symbol in the corner

Thank  you so much for stopping by and checking out my creations...
be sure to leave a comment below....it would be lovely to hear from you.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment