Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 20 July 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Case the Catalogue


Hello Everybody.....Well it's Stampin' Dreams time again.

This month our Theme is Case the Catalogue......and WOW was it
hard to choose something....there are some absolutely gorgeous
ideas in there to choose from.



I decide to go with one of my all time favourite sets and 
combined it with some new product.


I found my inspiration on Page 95 of the catalogue....I have always enjoyed using this
gorgeous set....So you can imagine how it excited I was to see the DSP stack in all
the gorgeous new InColours.

Of course I had to add the little bit of bling at the end just to make things pop and Yes 
I went a little crazy with the Wink of Stella but what can I say....I just LOVE the stuff.

Thank you so much for hopping along with us today....I sure
hope you find some inspiration from the many other talented ladies in this group.
Make sure you click on their names to see what other lovely treasures you can find.

Keep Smiling and Happy Stampin'


Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment