Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 28 August 2017

Aim For Alaska Blog Hop - Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek


Wow!!! What an exciting way to start the week......Yes It's another
Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek.

This time I am hopping along with a group of very talented ladies from the
"Aim for Alaska" group.  This is a group of fellow Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators
from all over the world and we all have 1 thing in common.
We are all aiming to earn an incredibly exciting trip to Alaska.....all through
Stampin' Up!® and trust me there are some very clever ladies who 
have already earnt the trip.

For today's hop we are showing off some of the gorgeous new items from
the Holiday Catalogue.  I was so excited to finally crack open the gorgeous
NEW Champagne Foil Sheets.....OMG....this stuff is just amazing!!!!

Here is my card:


I am totally loving what I managed to come up with.....it's plain and simple but
very elegant all at once.

To create this look I used the Champagne Foil Sheets, Foil Snowflakes and the
sentiment is from the Best Gifts Stamp Set which has been embossed using the
Copper Embossing Powder.

This card is definitely on my favourites list and I think I will be definitely making
a few more of these to share this Christmas.  I hope you agree.

Thanks so much for joining us today and I certainly hope you enjoy
seeing all the amazing projects that you are going to see.  Be sure to keep
clicking on the names on the list to check out all the other beautiful creations.

Be sure to leave and comment and say Hi!!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment