Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 26 August 2017

Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop - Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek


Hello again.....Yes I am actually blogging again.....two days in a row even!!
You will see that I am involved with a couple more Blog Hops this weekend, which of course is 
very exciting.  Keep an eye out as there are a couple of sneak peeks from
The Holiday Catalogue.

As you can see in the Header.....the Crazy Crafters are hopping again
and today's hop is one of those sneak peeks.


Here is a little something I whipped up using a couple of new items from the
Holiday Catalogue.  For this card I used the Quilted Christmas Designer Series
Paper Stack and the Best Gifts Stamp Set.  This is such a beautiful set and it
just looks so nice embossed on the vellum.

The Quilted Christmas paper is just so versatile....there are tonnes of
designs that all work so well together.

I hope you like my card and I look forward to hearing from you below if
you do.  Be sure to check out all the other clever things that my 
team members from The Crazy Crafters have to share.

Happy Stampin' and Enjoy the Hop!!

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment