Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 27 August 2017

Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop with Debbie Henderson



Happy Sunday and Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop.
We are joined today by the wonderful Debbie Henderson.


Debbie joins us today from Maine in the USA and I'm sure you will 
agree.....she is one talented lady.


As usual we had to CASE (copy and selectively edit)
one of Debbie's beautiful creations and yes I was very excited
when I found this card using my new favourite DSP stack.

This is the card I decided to re-create.


This is what I came up with using the same DSP stack.


I am super happy with this card and I am seriously thinking I might just
have to put this one into my Christmas Card Buffet.  I love how bright and cheery 
the Real Red and Garden Green are together and of course I just had to
add a little bit of bling....because you can never have too much bling.

Anyway, Thank you so much for joining us today it's been wonderful having
you hop along.....Be sure to check out all the other blogs by clicking
on the names below.  I'm sure you will see plenty of inspiration.

Happy Hopping....and Keep On Stampin'

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment