Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 25 August 2017

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team - August Blog Hop - 3D Theme


Hello and Welcome to another exciting and fun Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team
Blog Hop.....this month we are showcasing some awesome 3D Projects.

As you would probably already know I absolutely love making 3D Projects.
I just find they are a great way to think outside of the square.  This one is a great 
Christmas Gift Idea......it's called a Card Carrier.



This is what it looks like when it is all closed and with it's Belly Band on.
These look great on a shelf and are a great way to store your
beautiful cards and are a great way to keep them safe and makes them
alot easier to find and you can make them to suit the theme of the cards.



There is plenty of room for lots of standard size cards....I believe you would be
able to fit at least 8 in each side.

I decorated this one with some of the new Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper that is about to 
go live with the New Holiday Catalogue on the 1st of September 2017.

The cards you can see is also made using the same paper.   Isn't it just gorgeous!!
I love the colours.

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful and clever creations by clicking
on the names below.  I hope you find some inspiration.

Thank You so much for checking out my blog today.....I hope you
like what you see.....Please leave a comment and Say Hi!!

Happy Stampin' and keep creating.

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment