Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 24 September 2017

Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop with Special Guest Sarah Fleming


Hi There and Happy Sunday.....I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Today I am hopping with my crew The Crazy Crafters.  Like every month we
have a Special Guest joining us...and that is the very talented and lovely Sarah Fleming.

When I was looking for something to CASE (copy and selectively edit) I came across some
truly gorgeous cards and other projects.  However this little guy really caught my eye.
As you would know I LOVE making boxes and 3D projects.

Here is Sarah's project - isn't it the sweetest little thing? I reckon these
would look fab on the dinner table for many different occasions.


While Sarah decorated a box that she had laying on her desk....I decided to have a
go at making one of my own.......And here it is!!!


As you can see mine is a little different to Sarah's....as mine opens from the
end rather than the top.....I think I will definitely be making some of these for my
Christmas table this year.


Here it is closed and showing the other side.

I sure hope you have enjoyed my project today.....be sure to check out
all the other Crazy Crafters and their projects by clicking on the list of 
names below.  If you find yourself getting lost, find my name and make 
your way around from there.

Thank you so much for hopping by.....Please feel free to leave a comment
below it would be wonderful to hear from you.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment