Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 22 September 2017

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop - Christmas Catalogue


Hello and Thank You once again for just myself and team on yet another
fun and exciting Blog Hop.  This month our theme and inspiration is from
the current Christmas/Holiday Catalogue.

I seem to find myself coming back to the same Designer Series Paper at the moment,
I am totally loving the Quilted Christmas.  The colours and designs are so lovely
and fun to create with.

Here is my Christmassy Creation.



For this one I decided to make it somewhat colourful while keeping it simple.
The sentiment is from the Best Gifts Stamp Set on P17 of the Catalogue.

As with any other blog hop....be sure to check out all of the other wonderful creations
on my team mates blogs.  If you find yourself getting lost and confused
just look for my name in the list and make your way around from there.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment to say Hi!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment