Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 24 September 2017

It's Challenge Time Again - Global Design Project

Hello Hello......Me again!!!
Have you ever found yourself flat and knowing feeling
the mojo?  Why not try a challenge?

I have recently set myself a goal to blog at least 5 times a week.....so 
this of course means I am going to need challenges etc to keep me
motivated and inspired.  I find they keep my creative brain ticking and
are extremely helpful when you are struggling to get things done.

For todays blog I am jumping in for a colour challenge with
Global Design Project.....there are some amazing people on this
team and I always find there work inspiring.

Here is this week's challenge:

These are some of favorite colours to play with so of course this challenge was
a good one to get started with.  

Here's my creation:


After heat embossing the rose in white on the Shimmery White Cardstock,
I then had a play with the Aquapainters and Inks...and this is the
result.....I am really happy with how it turned out.
I hope you like it too.

Be sure to check out all the other beautiful creations by clicking the link above.
There are some truly beautiful projects and talented people on there.

Thanks heaps for stopping my blog today....Please leave a comment and
say Hi!!  That would be awesome!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment