Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 2 September 2017

Join in the fun - Vic's Christmas Card Starter Kits

  Hello again.....YAY!!!!  Spring is here and that can only mean a couple
of things.....Beautiful weather, The Holiday Catalogue is LIVE
and I am starting up my Christmas Card Starter Kits.

These are perfect for anyone.....it's a great way to start or continue
building up your collection of stamps and papers.

Check out the details here:



Now if you are thinking you would like to join in the fun....


For purchasing this starter kit, you will be added to my VIP group on Facebook
or my VIP Newsletter.....Here you will have access to some exclusive videos and
awesome specials that will only be available to my VIP members.

There will be regular kits at great prices up for grabs.....however, there will 
be no obligation to purchase every month.  Trust me though.....it will be
hard to resist.

You have until the 20th September 2017 to sign up.
Don't miss out on this great deal.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to click the link.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment