Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Just Add Ink #378 - Just Add Texture

Hi There......Wow what a great challenge.



I am a shocker for not using alot of my stuff as often as I should,
hence challenges like this are perfect......It means I start using
some of my forgotten treasures.

This challenge sent me on the hunt for my Cable Knit Dynamic
Embossing Folder.....I have had it for ages but have never used it.
So I figured it would make for a great chance to make a
great male card.

Now I don't want to start any arguments but I reckon I have
the World's Greatest Husband.....LOL


Thanks for stopping by my blog today....make sure to click on the link
above to see what everyone else has submitted.  There are some awesome
projects to see.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment