Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 September 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Something Different



Hello.....Sorry it's been a little while since I have managed to post
anything on here.....I have been extremely busy making personalised
cards for family and friends.

However it's time to get back to a schedule and today I am starting with one
of my favourite blog hops....Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop!!  This month
the theme was are playing with is "Something Different"....this of course
opened a flood gate of ideas and I didn't know where to start.

I figured why not make something I have made before but change it up and 
make it a little unusual......as I have a couple of Christmas Markets coming up
in the coming months I decided to make something Christmassy and something
that I can sell at the Markets.

Ta Dah!!!!


This is one of my Tea Bag Folders....they have proven to be a very popular item
as they make a nice cheap gift for teachers and friends, and they are pretty
easy to make as well.  If you didn't want to put tea bags in the pouches you could 
possibly put little chocolates or sweets in it as well, and of course who doesn't 
love a handmade bookmark to keep their place.


I used the gorgeous Fresh Fig cardstock and ink, along with the beautiful Champagne
Foil Paper and the Fabulous Foil Acetate.....Just for that 
"Something Different".

Thank you so much for hopping along with us this month.  Be sure to check out all the 
other different creations that are in the hop today.  If you get lost.....just look for my
name in the list and work your way around from there.

It would be lovely if you could leave a comment below....it's always nice
to see everyone's comments.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment