Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 20 October 2017

Ink It! Stamp It! Blog Hop - Technique


Hello and Welcome to another Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team
Blog Hop.....this month our theme is Technique.

I absolutely love Embossing of all sorts so I would love to
share one of my personal favorites which is reverse embossing.

You can create some amazing effects with just a bit of Versamark, embossing powder
and some co-ordinating ink colours.

Here is my creation:

  
One of my favorite Stampin' Up® colours is Pacific Point and when its teamed up
with some dazzling diamonds and reverse embossing I think it makes a gorgeous Christmas
card.....the ink colours I used were Marina Mist on the snowflakes and Soft Sky
in between. 

So to start this project I rubbed the chosen piece of cardstock (Shimmery White) with the wonderful
little embossing buddy and then randomly stamped the snowflakes on with Versamark.
Once I applied the white embossing powder I heated it up with the heat gun and then
allowed it to cool.....and then the inking fun starts.  You just rub the ink where you want
your effect....I used a sponge dauber in a circular motion.  When you are finished, lightly
rub over the embossed snowflakes with a tissue to remove any residual
ink and to make those snowflakes POP!

I hope you enjoy our blog hop today and be sure to check out everyone's 
wonderful creations, just by simply clicking on their names below.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment