Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Kylie's International Highlights - Theme: Love


Hello Everyone.....Thank You so much for joining me today and yes you guessed it.....I
have entered another one of my cards into Kylie's International Highlights.

This month's theme is Love and when I think of love cards I always seem to 
think of Wedding Cards first....and it just so happens I have a Wedding coming up in 
a couple of weeks.  This however isn't the card I will be giving my friends but it 
certainly is a great one to have stashed for the next time I need a card.

Here is what I created:


This gorgeous card was made using the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set...and the sentiment comes
from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set.   Both of these great stamp sets are available from
the Annual Catalogue.

Now,  this is how is all works.....You need to click this link


If by chance my card gets alot of votes and I make it into the Top 10 I will
then be invited to play along on another great blog hop.

I hope you like my card enough to vote for it and I Thank You so 
much for stopping by to have a look at my card.

There are some amazing things coming up in the wonderful world
of Stampin' Up!® so stay tuned to see what wonderful things are to come.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment