Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 9 November 2017

Vic's November Card Kit - Snowflake Sentiments - Limited Time

Hello Everyone....Sorry things have been rather quiet lately....I have
been snowed under with all the usual things life throws at you.

Anyhow.....amongst all the chaos and drama I have finally managed to put
another great card kit together.

This month's kit is all about Christmas....we all know it's fast approaching.
It's also all about the shiny and pretty.  I truly enjoyed making these cards and I
hope it inspires you to join my card kit group so you can enjoy the pretty of it too.

So here are the details.............


Remember by joining in the fun there is no obligation to purchase every month.....you
can buy these kits as often or as little as you like.  Just remember to have fun!!

Just simply click the link below if you are interested and answer a few quick questions and 
before you know it I will be sending you all this beautiful stuff and you can make some
gorgeous cards yourself.


Thanks so much for stopping by.....Have a great day!!!


Happy Stampin' 

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment