Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 22 December 2017

Ink It! Stamp It! Blog Hop - Occasions/SAB Theme


Phew!  Just made it in time for another great blog hop with some very talented people.

This month for the Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Hop we are showing
some of the gorgeous new things that are coming up in the New Occasions Catalogue
and of course the extra fun Sale-a-Bration Catalogue.....starting on the 3rd of January 2018.

I was fortunate enough to receive the gorgeous Fruit Basket bundle at the latest
OnStage Live event in November.....this is an awesome launch event help by Stampin' Up!®
Here demonstrators like myself get to see the new catalogues and upcoming products
before everyone else.  I was lucky enough to win this set, just for attending.

It is such a great set, full of wonderful bright colours and is great for making cards
for any occasion.  Here is a card I created using the Bundle and the great DSP that is part of the 
suite.  It can be found on Page 29 of the new Occasions Catalogue.


I am so in love with all the colours and sentiments in this great pack, so I thought I would 
make a great card to send to a friend who is always there when I need her.

Like any other Blog Hop all you need to do is click on all the other names
to check out all the other wonderful creations from the girls in the great team.

If you happen to get lost....just click on my name and that will bring you back to 
here and you should be able to find your way from there.

Thank you so much for stopping by and all of your support throughout this last
year and I hope you and your family have the most
Merry Christmas and Fantastic and Safe New Year.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment