Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 January 2018

A Little Birdie Told Me - #30cardseveryday challenge

Happy Tuesday....I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Today I have been playing with one of the new Stamp Sets from 
the Occasions Catalogue.....and OMG....it's just too cute.

Bird Banter (145852) on Page 42.


Being someone who just loves birds, it was a lovely surprise 
to get this for free at Stampin' Up!®'s  OnStage Live in November.

This is an amazing event that Stampin' Up!® holds twice a year for 
demonstrators to see all the new and upcoming goodies.
You get to touch and feel and play with all the new stuff and then
you also get ALOT of freebies too.

If you are thinking about joining an awesome team......Don't hesitate to 
contact me and I will answer any questions you may have.

Anyway here is my creation for the day.....

I have set myself a challenge to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 30th Year.
My challenge is to make 30 cards every month for the entire year 
#30cardseverymonth I am going to achieve this by sending lots
of cards to friends, family and customers...and so far I am having a ball.

I wonder who is going to get this one?


One of my favourite birds is the Macaw so I naturally couldn't resist trying 
this one out.

Be sure to hit the Shop Now Button up on the left and use this month's 
code (top left of page) if you spend over $50 in product to receive some freebies
 from me. (Australia Only)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your
day.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment