Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 18 January 2018

It's All About Love - Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Theme: Love


Hello again.....Yes it's that time of the month.....YAY!!!
This month's inspirational theme of Love...and ain't it just grand?

With Valentine's Day fast approaching this is a great theme to get working
on, or before you know it Valentine's Day is here.

As it is my beautiful daughters birthday I usually always forget to 
make something Love.....but hopefully this will remind me.


I decided to try something a little different for this card.
I used two of the cards from the gorgeous Sweet Soiree Memories and 
More Card Pack...This made the card super quick and easy to make
and I got the Card Pack for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration FREEBIES!!!

I am pretty stoked with how nice the card worked out....considering all
I needed was some cardstock, adhesive and some embellishments to 
get this card done in record time.

There are a heap of really lovely cards in that pack and I am thinking there will
have to be some more cards made using this kit.

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today, I hope you are liking
what you see.....Don't forget to keep clicking along the list of names
to see what everyone else came up with.

I hope you find some great inspiration.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment