Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 January 2018

It's Party Panda time.......Such a great way to say Happy Birthday!!

Hello......I hope you are having a great week.....and if
you are in Australia I hope you are gearing up for a great 
Australia Day long weekend with families and friends.

I have been a little busy making lots and lots of cards for my
#30cardseverymonth challenge.....it seems to be going really well
and everyone is enjoying their cards which is great.

So today's blog is about yet another card for my challenge and it's 
a great little birthday card for a friend of mine who is celebrating his 
birthday with his sister in the coming days.


To make this fun little card I used the Birthday Memories DSP along with
the Party Pandas stamp set which of course is one of the great freebies
you can score when you spend $90 in product with Stampin' Up!®

I will add the products below so if can check them out if you love them.

Anyway....as always I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment