Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - What's Your Favourite SAB/Occasions Catalogue item?


Welcome back to another fun and exciting International Blog Highlights.
Yes....that's right, these are the ones where you get to vote for my end if
you like it.

Our theme is month is "Favourite SAB/Occasions Product".....and gees
was it hard to choose.  I ended up going with one of the great FREE items and
chose "Beautiful Peacock".  From the minute I saw this great little set I
was instantly thinking of all these great card ideas that I could make.

For this blog I decided to go all out with the bling and sparkle....cos a girls
gotta love her bling.....Right??


As you can see I gold embossed the peacock onto the Basic Black cardstock...
this is one of my favourite combinations....I just think it can make a card 
look so classy and elegant......so to top it off I added some of the 
Basic Rhinestones.  I decided not to add a sentiment to the front of the
card....that way I can use it for absolutely any occasion.

Here is the link so you can vote for my card if you like it:

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my card
today.....I certainly hope you like it.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment