Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 5 January 2018

Occasions Catalogue Product Highlight - Petal Passion DSP

Happy Friday....Yay I finally have full strength internet again.

I decided to do a blog highlighting one of the gorgeous new DSP packs
that was realised with the New Occasions Catalogue.
It's the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (145589) on page 23 is so
versatile and I love that fact that you can colour as little or as much as
you want to create your own special look.

Here are just a couple of cards that I have made using this wonderful paper.




So with the first card you can see I coloured in the flowers with the co-ordinating Marker...I think 
it sets the card off just nicely.   For the second card I used the Watercolour Pencils to
colour the flower and then went over the top with the Wink of Stella Pen and I must
say I am really happy with how they turned out.

Stampin' Up!® is celebrating 30Years this year.....so I am sure there are
going to be some amazing things to come in the future.

I have decided to join in on the celebrations and have set myself a challenge
 to make 30 cards a month for the entire year....so needless to say lots of my 
Facebook friends will be receiving birthday cards in the mail from me.

So far I have managed to make 6 cards and am about to start another batch.
I won't say who is getting these cards so as to not spoil the surprise.
I certainly hope the receivers enjoy their cards and it puts a smile on their 
face on their special day or for whatever other reason I am sending them 
a card. 

I hope you like this DSP as much as I do....Don't forget you can order yours
online from my store.....which is here
Shop Here - 24/7 and if you spend over $50 and use this code
QESSX3UA 

You will receive some FREE goodies from me and
you will also go into the draw to win an awesome prize.

Check out my previous post for more details.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you
never miss a thing.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment