Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Blendies Club is finalised......Here are the details!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!

I don't know about you but I must say the weather
has cooled down considerably and we are even getting some
rain, which is rather nice.

Today I want to share some exciting news with you...
YES!! I have finally managed to get a Blendies Club together.

What are Blendies??  Blendies are the Stampin' Up!® version of an
alcohol ink marker....and they are amazing.


So far......there are 12 colours (each with a light and a dark shade) plus a colour
lifter, Ivory and Bronze pens available.

To make the entire set a little more attainable for those who can't quite afford
to buy the whole set outright (aka ME) I have decided to create a group where
you can get 3 colours every month delivered to your door for $50.....Plus
I will add in a FREEBIE from me to say Thanks for joining my club.

So by the end of May you will have the entire set of pens to play with.
There is no obligation to sign up for the entire 4 months....you can just 
sign up for 1 if you wish....however there is a BONUS GIFT for those
who join and stay for the entire 4 months......You will receive the 
Just Add Colour DSP for FREE - valued at $21.00

Here is the link if you are interested:


Please remember this is only available to Australian Residents Only!!!

Hope you can join in the fun.

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment