Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Wendy Lee


Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.
As you can see from the banner above.....the Crazy Crafters are at it again.
Today we are blog hopping with the lovely Wendy Lee from Pfafftown, North Carolina.

Like we always do.....we are to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) a project of 
Wendy's and then share it here with you.  For those of you who know me well, you 
would know how much I love all my bright and shiny things......so needless to
say it's no surprise that I fell in love with this lovely card of Wendy's.


I couldn't wait to have a play with the beautiful New Springtime Foils DSP and
of course this was the perfect card to case.

Here is what I can up with:


I am loving the contrast of the gold and silver and black on this card....it gives
it a look of elegance but is still quite simple at the same time.

Don't forget to click on the other names below to hop around and see all 
the other beautiful projects that everyone else came up with.....I'm sure you will
be inspired.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment