Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 16 February 2018

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop - Favourite New DSP

 Yay!!  Welcome back to another Ink It! Stamp It!
Design Team Blog Hop....this month we are showcasing our
favourite DSP from the Occasions Catalogue.

It didn't take me long to decide which one I loved the most...
It's the Picture Perfect Party DSP from the Picture Perfect Suite on
Page 5 of the Occasions Catalogue.

I am loving this DSP so much that I couldn't just do one card,
I made 8 to show off as much of the paper as I could and then I
decided.....Why not turn this into a card kit for my customers...

Here are the cards.....I just adore how bright and cheery they
are and how these cards are pretty much suited for people
of all ages.....Who doesn't love getting something bright 
and cheery on their birthday.....Right??


The fact that this paper co-ordinates with so many different colours in
the Stampin' Up! range helps too.....I managed to use up a few scraps
along the way.

Thank you so much for hopping along with us today and I sure hope
you find some inspiration along the way.

Be sure to check out all the other talented people in the team and don't be
afraid to leave a comment or ask any questions you may have.

Happy Hoppin'

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment