Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 February 2018

No Line Watercolouring....My First Attempt


Hello Hello....This blog comes to you as a bit of a mistake.....I was hoping
to join in on a blog hop with a colouring theme but unfortunately missed out on a spot
but that's ok....so rather than waste a pretty card I decided I would just change my
blog around a bit and here it is.

Yesterday I had a friend come and visit and we were discussing watercolouring,
she then mentioned the "No Line Watercolouring" Technique....to say I was excited
would be an understatement.....Off to YouTube we go....watched a couple of
tutorials and decided to give it a go.

I was a little reluctant to share this card with you as I am still learning and
getting the hang of it....but then I thought.....Why Not?  After all you have to start 
somewhere, Right??  So be as judgemental as you like....I am pretty proud
of my first effort and I will be off to practise more very soon.

Anyway.....Here is what I created:


As you can see I have to keep practising with some of the shading etc.....but for a
first effort I am really happy with how it turned out.  I am going to keep trying 
and will try and do a video when I am much more confident.

Don't Forget this is a blog hop and there will be lots of other lovely colouring
projects to admire.....simply click on the other names in the list and I'm
sure you will be inspired to start colouring.

Thanks once again for stopping by and checking out my work....be sure
to leave a comment and say Hi.

Happy Colourin'

Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment