Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Not long til Easter.....Here's a great little gift box idea!!

Yes.....that hoppy time of year is fast approaching....so I thought I had
best get cracking on some cute little easter ideas.

We don't go overboard at Easter but it is always nice to have a cute gift
box or the like to hand to the kidlets with their little surprises inside.

Today I have been playing with the Sweet Soiree DSP (designer series paper)
as I felt it had a nice Eastery look to it and would be a perfect gift box for
a lovely young lady.

Yes......it's a Picnic Basket.....made just to hide some cute little 
Easter Treats.


As you can see both sides of the lid lift up and you have plenty of room to hide
some sweet treats inside......I reckon you could even use if for
an Easter Egg hunt....

Obviously this little box would be great for any occasion....all you have to do 
is change the colours and papers etc and it would be perfect.

I am in the middle of tweaking some instructions and possibly putting a video
together.....so stay tuned for those.  In the mean time I am off to start on some
other cool ideas.

As always Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment
below.....I would love to know what you think.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment