Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 12 February 2018

Paper and Ribbon Share!!! Spaces Available.....Get in Quick

Happy Monday.....Please forgive me absence.
I have been without internet for just over a week and I am finally back.
Needless to say it's been quite a mad rush to get caught up with everything.

My first job back was to sort out my Paper and Ribbon Share.

Here are the details:

There are a couple of options and I hope I don't confuse you too much.


The first share available is for these (4) gorgeous ribbons from the Occasions Catalogue.
The ribbons are Berry Burst, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy.

1M of each ribbon share - $6.00 including post.
2M of each ribbon share - $12.00 including post.

Here are the Paper Shares.


The four paper packs in the share are: Sweet Soiree, Petal Passion, Tutti-Frutti and 
True Gentleman.

1/4 Share Pack - $21.00 including post.

If you are interested in both of these shares I am also offering Combo Packs.

1M Combo Share Pack - 1M ribbon share and 1/4 share paper share - $30.00 including post.
2M Combo Share Pack - 2M ribbon share and 1/4 share paper share - $36.00 including post.

Shares are a great way to check out alot of paper and ribbons without having to 
buy full packs and they are a great way to build up your stash if you are only new
to cardmaking/papercrafting.

These shares are only available to Australian Residents and there will be limited
shares available......So don't delay......and click the link below to sign up.


As always if you have any questions regarding the shares, please do not hesitate to
contact me and I will answer any questions I can for you.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment