Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 February 2018

Petal Passion Wins Again......

Happy Thursday.....I hope life is treating you well.

Today I am sharing another creation using the gorgeous
Petal Passion DSP.....this paper is just da bomb!!!

I love that you can either leave it as black and white or
you can spruce it up a little with some colour.

Here is my most recent creation using this wonderful paper


As you can see I matched the flowers to the cardstock (Flirty Flamingo) 
and I just love how it turned out.....it just makes those flowers POP
right off the card.

Just in case you didn't realise....this gorgeous paper and ribbon are also part of my 
current paper and ribbon share.... Check out the details here!!

Thank you so much for stopping by....be sure to leave a comment and
say Hi!.....it's always lovely to hear from you.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment