Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 23 February 2018

Springtime Foils.....OMG....I think it's my new addiction




Happy Friday!!!
It's Crazy Crafters Highlights Friday!

In the mail yesterday I received the gorgeous New Free DSP
Springtime Foils and I just couldn't wait to get home and have
a play.....trust me this stuff is GORGEOUS!!!

This is what I came up with:


With paper this beautiful I just had to do one of my exploding boxes and
give it a Wedding theme....as it's always nice to give that something a 
little special to the new couple.

And of course here it what I did with the inside.


I am just so happy with how it turned out.

I have decided to add it to the Crazy Crafters Highlights so I can
share it with my team mates.

If you like my card I would really appreciate it if you could go to the link below


This link will take you to another page, then all you have to do is scroll
through all the other wonderful creations and vote for the ones that you like.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I sure hope
you vote for my card.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment