Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Happy Tuesday and Happy International Day Of Happiness!!!

Hello Hello Hello....

Just thought I would quickly stop by and wish you all a very happy Tuesday and to
make it just that bit better it is the International Day of Happiness.

I figured what better way to celebrate such a Happy day than by sending
someone a bit of Happiness and Sunshine.

It's an extremely simple card but I think it pretty much says it all.

Don't You??


As soon as I saw the date I just knew I had to make a smiley face.
This card was super quick and extremely easy to make....but I am sure
it will make someone's day when they receive it in the mail.

Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration which is coming to a very quick end....only
11 days to go.....Don't miss out on the chance for some awesome FREE stuff.

Check out some of my previous blogs for more details.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment