Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2018

International Blog Highlights and the theme is Love


Hello Hello Hello.....
It's that time of the month again....that time where I am playing
along in Kylie's International Highlights.....so Yes...I need your votes again.

The theme this month is Love....


As soon as I saw the theme I knew I just had to pull out my beautiful new stamp
set - Heart Happiness and Bloomin' Love.

Along with those great stamps sets I used the Springtime Foils DSP which is one of 
the fabulous FREEBIES for Sale-A-Bration....Don't forget this special
finishes 31st March 2018....So get in quick to find out how to get your!

If you are like me and love a bit of bling on your cards please feel free to vote for
it over here on Kylie's page.


Thank you so much for stopping by....it's always great to see you here.
Leave a comment below and Say Hi!  It will be great to hear from you.

Until next time......Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment